Thursday, May 22, 2008

22-05-2008

Thursday, Sunny

Huhuh, got my own blog today:)
Sometimes really wonder where should i shout out my feelings, n now i can do it here:)
Felt lonely this few days...... since my right eye bleeding n no one is showing caring to me.......beside dawn, well maybe i've been over assumed tht am a independence guy, i thought can handle myself for everythings, but then when the time u really need someone to care of n i found no one is beside me, feels lonely.........got to drive to the hospital alone in the midle of night n meanwhile worry of my eye........its damn worried n lonely............haha thts the life being single i guess, got to get used of it.......

1 comment:

ça va pas la tête said...

Hey I hope all is well. Hope nothing serious. Well, life is not easy sometimes. Take care..